Will it be worth it?
Think about it – you are the most important asset that you have in your life. It doesn’t make sense not to invest in it.
People invest in assets to increase their value – so, does it make sense to invest in your most precious resource to live a life that you love?
And before we embark on your life-changing journey, I will make sure that we are really a good fit.
Re-discover Your Value will provide you with the tools and strategies that:
- help you to rediscover what you already know about yourself but don’t really believe
- will empower you to present and articulate your value and your personal brand with confidence and belief
With this programme you get an initial assessment meeting, 5 x 60-minute sessions, free email support for the duration of the coaching and one implementation check-up.
ReDesign Your Career
The Re-Design Career Coaching programme will:
- help build your confidence in your career and yourself
- teach you how to set career-related goals
- help you with planning your route to achieve these goals
- provide you with the tools and strategies to help you navigate through the complexity of the job search
With this programme you get an initial assessment meeting, 6 x 60-minute sessions, free email support for the duration of the coaching and one implementation check-up.
Reignite Your Life
Are you a Superperson losing your power?
Have you been thrown a career curve ball – such as redundancy, a restructure or a new boss from hell? Does stress, fear and frustruation dominate your life?
If you want to feel passion rather than stress, know your value, and be able to re-adjust your life – then now is the perfect time to develop and make those changes.
Re-Ignite Your Life is a coaching programme that is structured around YOU and what you want to do – to change the way you live your life.
With the Re-ignite coaching programme you get an initial assessment meeting, 10 x 60-minute sessions, free email support for the duration of the coaching and one implementation check-up.
Please contact Kathryn Sandford for more information and to organise an initial assessment meeting.